Welcome to the 24th Annual Irish Classic 10K
Saturday, March 5, 2016
Race Begins at 9:00 AM
*Early registrants are guaranteed a T-shirt. Late registrants and day-of-race registration may receive T-shirt while supplies last.
- Register online from December 1, 2015 to March 2, 2016.
- Early registration runs from December 1, 2015 - February 5, 2016 at 4:00 PM - $25.
- Late registration runs from February 5, 2016 - March 4, 2016 at 4:00 PM - $30.
- Day-Of-Race Registration runs from 7:00 - 8:30 AM March 5, 2016 - $35.
- All mail-in entries are determined by postmark - no exceptions!
- Sorry, entry fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Race packets and T-shirts* will be available for pick-up the day of the race between 7:00 AM - 8:30 AM.
The Irish Classic 10K Start/ Finish line is located outside of the main Activities
Building. The course runs on the roads surrounding E.P. “Tom” Sawyer State Park.
- Leaving E.P. “Tom” Sawyer State Park parking lot, take a right onto Freys Hill Road.
- Follow road to stop sign. Take a left on Lakeland Road.
- Follow curve to Evergreen Road.
- Take a left on to Osage Road.
- Follow Osage to turn around point, just beyond Owl Creek Country Club.
Prizes are awarded in the following categories:
*15 and Under, 16-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39,
40-44,45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65 and Over.
- Overall Male
- Overall Female
- Top (2) finishers in each age group (Male/ Female):
Awards Ceremony and door prize giveaway will be held after the
race in the gym of the Activities Building.