Team Western Kentucky Tornado Relief Fund
How will my donation help those impacted?
To date, over $52.3 million dollars has been raised from the generous donations of over 150,000 individuals and organizations from all over the world.
Distributions and pledges from the fund include:
- $810,000 in funeral expenses to the families of the deceased
- Over $9.6 million in assistance to insured and uninsured homeowners and renters
- Over $3.9 million in assistance to local farmers
- Over $10 million in $1,000 checks to survivors approved for any amount of FEMA assistance and insured homeowners
- $16 million pledged to build 300 homes through the help of Homes and Hope for Kentucky, Habitat for Humanity and the Fuller Center on Housing
- $12 million pledged for individuals for unmet needs and life essentials in cooperation with local long-term recovery groups
* This fund is fully transparent and is subject to open records and legislative oversight.
An extensive list of resources for survivors is available at: https://governor.ky.gov/tornadoresources
Farmers who received assistance from the Graves County Grain Assistance Program can upload the required 2022 documentation at https://teamwkyrelieffundapp.ky.gov/
Local Long-Term Recovery Group Contacts
|Caldwell||Kota Young, Chair||caldwellLTRG@gmail.com|
|Christian||Wynn Radford III, Chairemail@example.com|
|Fulton||Mark Dowdy, Chairfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Graves||Al Chandler, Point of Contactemail@example.com|
|Hickman||Leanna Wilkerson, Point of Contactfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Hopkins||Heath Duncan, Chairemail@example.com|
|Muhlenberg||Freddie Mayes, Chairfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Ohio||Matthew Sickling, Executive Directoremail@example.com|
|Taylor||Kellie Jones, Manager||Taylorcodisasterrelief@gmail.com|
|Warren||Brent Childers, Chair||BCWCLTRG@outlook.com|