Team Western Kentucky Tornado Relief Fund
How will my donation help those impacted?
Because of generous donations to this site, over $52 million dollars has been raised by 150,000 individuals and organizations from all over the world. To date, $41.5 million has been committed from the fund to individual Kentuckians and families as they rebuild from the devastating December 2021 tornadoes.
- $12 million in assistance to individuals for unmet needs and life essentials
- At least $3.5 million in assistance to local farmers, doing business with the Mayfield Grain Co., to prevent significant crop loss
- $16 million to build 300 homes through the help of Homes and Hope for Kentucky, Habitat for Humanity and the Fuller Center on Housing
- Nearly $9.5 million in payments to insured and uninsured homeowners and renters
- $810,000 in funeral expenses to the families of the deceased
*No administrative fees are assessed to this fund. Credit card and treasury fees apply.
Survivors who are seeking assistance can find an extensive list of resources at: https://governor.ky.gov/tornadoresources
Kentucky farmers who conduct business with Mayfield Grain Co. can get more information about the Graves County Grain Assistance Program and apply for assistance at: https://teamwkyrelieffundapp.ky.gov/grainassistance
|Caldwell||Kota Young, Chair||caldwellLTRG@gmail.com|
|Christian||Wynn Radford III, Chairemail@example.com|
|Fulton||Mark Dowdy, Chairfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Graves||Al Chandler, Point of Contactemail@example.com|
|Hickman||Leanna Wilkerson, Point of Contactfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Hopkins||Heath Duncan, Chairemail@example.com|
|Muhlenberg||Freddie Mayes, Chairfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Ohio||Matthew Sickling, Executive Directoremail@example.com|
|Taylor||Kellie Jones, Manager||Taylorcodisasterrelief@gmail.com|
|Warren||Brent Childers, Chair||BCWCLTRG@outlook.com|