KDLA Records Ordering System

We do store some paternity and/or juvenile case files at the State Archives and State Records Center. However, those files are confidential and can only be requested by the Circuit or District Court in the county in which the case was filed.

How to order a paternity and/or juvenile record through a Circuit County Clerk

You will need to contact them in order to go through the process necessary in order to gain access to that file.
Find a Kentucky County Circuit Clerk